2021 Sydney Conference - Registrations close tomorrow, Thursday 4 March
2021 Sydney Conference - register now to avoid disappointment
Registration for the 2021 Sydney Conference will close at midnight on Thursday, 4 March.
The 2021 Sydney Conference will be held on Saturday 13 March at the Hyatt Regency Sydney. The NSW Bar Association is proud to offer both In-Person and Virtual registration options.
The conference will run from 9.00 am to 4.55 pm and attribute 6 CPD points, with at least one point in each of the four CPD strands.
Confirmed speakers for the conference include:
- The Honourable Justice D M Price AO, Chief Judge, District Court of NSW
- The Honourable Justice Wendy Abraham, Federal Court of Australia
- The Honourable Justice Ashley Black, Supreme Court of NSW
- The Honourable Michael McHugh AC QC, former Justice of the High Court of Australia
- Bret Walker AO SC, Barrister, Fifth Floor St James' Hall
- Arthur Moses SC, Barrister, New Chambers
- Sarah McNaughton SC, Commonwealth Director of Public Prosecutions
- Dr Sarah Pritchard SC, Barrister, Forbes Chambers
- Sally Dowling SC, Barrister, Wardell Chambers
- Gabrielle Bashir SC, Senior Vice-President, NSW Bar Association
- Mary Walker, Barrister, 9th Floor Wentworth Chambers
- Troy Anderson, Public Defender, Public Defenders Chambers
- Lucinda Wilson, Senior Member, NCAT
Download the full program here - 2021 Sydney Conference.
The conferences are run by registration only, and places in each conference are strictly limited. To register and pay to secure your place, please click on any of the "Register Now" buttons located on the dedicated 2021 Regional Conference Series website. If you do not receive a confirmation after booking, please notify email@example.com as soon as possible.
For any questions about CPD requirements, conferences or the general CPD program, please contact the Professional Development Department on 02 9232 4919 or via email
The safety of our delegates, speakers, and staff is the NSW Bar Associations top priority. There will be a range of protocols and enhanced hygiene measures implemented throughout the venue and event format to safeguard our guests' health and well-being.
If you no longer wish to receive In Brief, please notify the Bar Association's Certification Officer