2020 Regional Conference Series
Continuing Professional Development
Registrations are OPEN for the New South Wales Bar Association 2020 Regional CPD Conferences.
- Newcastle, Saturday 22 February 2020, Novotel Newcastle Beach - Program
- North Coast (Ballina), Saturday 29 February 2020, Ramada Hotel - Program
- Orange, Saturday 7 March 2020, Orange Ex-Servicemen’s - Program
- Sydney, Saturday, 21 March 2020, Hilton Hotel Sydney - Program
- Parramatta, Saturday 28 March 2020, Park Royal Parramatta - Program
Confirmed speakers include:
• The Hon Justice Andrew Bell, President of the Court of Appeal • The Honourable Justice D M Price AM, Chief Judge, NSW District Court • The Hon Justice Ashley Black, Supreme Court of NSW • The Hon Justice Christine Adamson, Supreme Court of NSW • The Honourable Justice Hilary Hannam, Family Court of Australia • His Honour Judge Stephen Hanley SC, District Court of NSW • His Honour Judge Jonathon Priestley SC, NSW District Court • His Honour Judge Graham Turnbull SC, NSW District Court • Her Honour Judge Sophia Beckett, District Court of NSW • Her Honour Judge Monica Neville, Federal Circuit Court of Australia • Lucinda Wilson, Senior Member, NSW Civil and Administrative Tribunal (NCAT) • Robert Angyal SC, Barrister, 6th Floor St James Hall Chambers • David Marks QC, Barrister, Level 16 Inns of Court • Tiffany Wong SC, Barrister, Banco Chambers • Richard Wilson SC, Deputy Senior Public Defenders, Public Defenders Chambers • AND MANY MORE... The conferences are run by registration only and places in each conference are strictly limited. To register and pay to secure your place, please click on any of the "Register Now" buttons located on the dedicated 2020 Regional Conference Series website.
For any questions about CPD requirements, conferences or the general CPD program, please contact the Professional Development Department on 02 9232 4919 or via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
If you no longer wish to receive In Brief, please notify the Bar Association's Certification Officer