2020 Personal Injury/Common Law Conference
Tickets are 50% sold out - Register now to avoid disappointment
Registrations are OPEN for the 2020 Personal Injury and Common Law Conference, which will be held at the Hilton Hotel, George Street on Saturday 14 March 2020.
- The Honourable Justice Geoffrey Bellew, Supreme Court of NSW
- Elizabeth Wood, Deputy President, Workers Compensation Commission
- Dr Julian Parmegiani, Psychiatrist, Chambers Medical Specialists
- Tim Game SC, President, NSW Bar Association
- Andrew Morrison RFD SC, Barrister, Wardell Chambers
- Mark Robinson SC, Barrister, Maurice Byers Chambers
- Andrew Combe, Barrister, Third Floor Wentworth Chambers
- Adrian Coombes, Barrister, Second Floor Wentworth Chambers
The conference offers 5 CPD points.
The conference will run from 9:00am to 3.00pm. Morning tea and a stand-up buffet lunch will be provided. For more details about the conference and the costs involved please click here
Registrations are open to NSW barristers that currently hold a practising certificate and places in the conference are strictly limited. Please register early to avoid disappointment. To register, please click on any of the "Register Now" buttons located on the dedicated 2020 Personal Injury & Common Law Conference website
For any questions about CPD requirements, conferences or the general CPD program, please contact the Professional Development Department (9223 4919 or email@example.com).
If you no longer wish to receive In Brief, please notify the Bar Association's Certification Officer