Gender and Sexuality Diverse Clients and the Law
Tuesday 10 November, 5.15PM
This CPD session addresses the current issues and challenges facing trans and gender diverse people in Australia and the broader LGBTQI community. Practical elements of the discussion will include how to sensitively engage with trans/gender diverse clients and the services available to them. Audience members will also have the opportunity to ask questions of the speakers during the webinar.
- Alexandra Partington, Lawyer and Program Coordinator, Roberta Perkins Law Project/St Kilda Legal Service
- Elizabeth Ceissman, Senior Case Manager, The Gender Centre Inc
- Dr Olivia Rundle, Senior Lecturer, Faculty of Law, University of Tasmania
- Georgia Burke, Australian Lawyers for Human Rights
- Nicholas Stewart, Partner, Dowson Turco Lawyers
- Stephen Tully, 6 St James Hall Chambers
This seminar has been organised by the Diversity and Equality Committee of the NSW Bar Association.
|Date & Times||Tuesday, November 10, 2020 at 5:15pm - 6:45pm|
|CPD Strand||Ethics and Professional Responsibility|
|Committee||Diversity and Equality Committee|
Online via Zoom Webinar