Practice Management – By Barristers for Barristers
February - April 2022
In February-April 2022 the NSW Bar Association’s Education Committee will present 6 sessions on important aspects of practice management for barristers. The course will provide practical guidance on how to effectively and efficiently manage your practice, with the purpose of expanding and improving it.
All barristers will benefit from this course, and particularly those in their first 7 years of practise. Attendees can choose to attend one or more seminars, with the maximum benefit gained from attending all six.
The sessions will be from 5.15 pm – 6.45 pm on the following Wednesdays:
- Session 1 - The Business of being a Barrister – 16 February 2022.
- Session 2 - Costs and Fees - 23 February 2022.
- Session 3 – Case managing your practice by channelling your inner Judge – 2 March 2022.
- Session 4 - Financial basics – 23 March 2022.
- Session 5 - Working with Solicitors and Clients - 30 March 2022.
- Session 6 - Developing your Practice – 6 April 2022.
All sessions attract CPD points.
For full details on presenters, content and CPD points please click here.
|Date & Times||Wednesday, February 16, 2022 at 5:15pm - 6:15pm|
|CPD Strand||Barristers' Skills, Practice Management and Business Skills|
Online via Zoom