Working with Silks
Tuesday 17 August 2021
The New South Wales Bar Association's New Barristers' Committee will host a CPD webinar on ‘Working with Silks' on Tuesday, 17 August at 5 pm.
Panellists Stephen Lloyd SC, Michael Hodge QC, Elizabeth Raper SC and Sophie Callan SC will join chairs Georgina Westgarth and Nicholas Bentley to discuss how juniors can best support silks when they are led. Each panellist will share their insights and views on what makes a good junior, including tips on what to do and what not to do. The panellists will also answer questions posed by the junior bar.
This is a must watch CPD for the junior bar that will provide insight into how you can meet the expectations of your leaders and ultimately foster long term professional relationships.
- Stephen Lloyd SC, Sixth Floor Selborne Wentworth Chambers
- Michael Hodge QC, New Chambers
- Elizabeth Raper SC, 5 Wentworth Chambers
- Sophie Callan SC, 12 Wentworth Selborne Chambers
- Georgina Westgarth, Sixth Floor Selborne Wentworth Chambers
- Nicholas Bentley, New Chambers
This seminar has been organised by the NSW Bar Association’s New Barristers' Committee.
|Date & Times||Tuesday, August 17, 2021 at 5:15pm - 6:15pm|
|CPD Strand||Practice Management and Business Skills|
|Committee||New Barristers Committee|
Online via Zoom Webinar