2021 Orange Conference
2021 Orange Conference Program Released
The 2021 Orange Regional Conference will be held on Saturday 20 March at the Greenhouse, Orange. It will run from 9.00 am - 3.25pm and attribute 5 CPD points. From 3.25pm - 4.55pm attendees will be able to sample wines & food from local producers and enjoy afternoon tea with the ability to ask the attending NSWBA Executive members questions and enjoy a collegiate atmosphere.
Confirmed speakers for the conference include:
- His Honour Judge Graham Turnbull SC, District Court of NSW
- Robert Lethbridge SC, Barrister, Culwulla Chambers
- Michael McHugh SC, Barrister, Wardell Chambers and President, NSW Bar Association
- Michael Izzo SC, Barrister, Eleven Wentworth
- Dr Elisabeth Peden SC, Barrister, Third Floor Wentworth Chambers
- Sera Mirzabegian, Barrister, Eleven Wentworth
- Nicholas Broadbent, Public Defender, Public Defenders Chambers
Download the full program – 2021 Orange Conference
The conferences are run by registration only, and places in each conference are strictly limited. To register and pay to secure your place, please click on any of the “Register Now” buttons located on the dedicated 2021 Regional Conference Series website. If you do not receive a confirmation after booking please notify email@example.com as soon as possible.
For any questions about CPD requirements, conferences or the general CPD program, please contact the Professional Development Department on 02 9232 4919 or via email
The safety of our delegates, speakers, and staff is the NSW Bar Associations top priority. There will be a range of protocols and enhanced hygiene measures implemented throughout the venue and event format to safeguard the health and wellbeing of our guests.
If you no longer wish to receive In Brief, please notify the Bar Association's Certification Officer