Practising Certificate Renewals 2021-2022
The period for practising certificate renewals has commenced and will run until 30 June 2021. No renewals will be accepted after 30 June 2021.
• Practising Certificate renewals will be run on the same online system as the past two years.
• Barristers will be advised of the URL access to the online renewals portal via email.
• Your login details are the same as those used to login in to the system in previous years and to access the Member Dashboard on our website; please ensure these are up to date. If you are unsure as to what your login details are, please reset these through the Member Dashboard (https://nswbar.asn.au/members/sign-in) or contact Reception (email@example.com).
• The online form will be pre-filled with your personal and practice details. Please ensure this information is up to date prior to starting your renewal.
• Please be advised that payment by cheque is no longer possible.
• All payments will be required by one of the following methods:
o Credit Card
o BPay; or
o Direct Deposit.
Further information regarding the 2021-22 practising certificate renewals process is available here.
If you no longer wish to receive In Brief, please notify the Bar Association's Certification Officer