Inaugural National Anti-Corruption Commission appointments
The Commonwealth Attorney-General proposes to recommend to the Governor-General the following appointments to the National Anti-Corruption Commission (NACC):
- Commissioner: The Hon Justice Paul Brereton AM RFD;
- Deputy Commissioner: Ms Nicole Rose PSM
- Deputy Commissioner: Dr Ben Gauntlett;
- Chief Executive Officer: Mr Philip Reed; and
- Inspector: Ms Gail Furness SC.
To read the media release, click here.
If you no longer wish to receive In Brief, please notify the Bar Association's Certification Officer