2020 Regional Conference Series
Registrations are now OPEN for the New South Wales Bar Association 2020 Regional CPD Conferences.
- Newcastle, Saturday 22 February 2020, Novotel Newcastle Beach
- North Coast (Ballina), Saturday 29 February 2020, Ramada Hotel
- OrangeSaturday 7 March 2020, Orange Ex-Servicemen’s
- Sydney Saturday, 21 March 2020, Hilton Hotel Sydney
- Parramatta, Saturday 28 March 2020, Park Royal Parramatta
Confirmed speakers include:
- The Hon Justice Andrew Bell, President of the Court of Appeal
- The Honourable Justice D M Price AM, Chief Judge, NSW District Court
- The Hon Justice Ashley Black, Supreme Court of NSW
- The Hon Justice Christine Adamson, Supreme Court of NSW
- His Honour Judge Jonathon Priestley SC
- His Honour Judge Graham Turnbull SC
- Lucinda Wilson, Senior Member, NSW Civil and Administrative Tribunal (NCAT)
- Robert Angyal SC, Barrister, 6th Floor St James Hall Chambers
- David Marks QC, Barrister, Level 16 Inns of Court
- Tiffany Wong SC, Barrister, Banco Chambers
- Richard Wilson SC, Deputy Senior Public Defenders, Public Defenders Chambers
- AND MANY MORE...
The conferences are run by registration only and places in each conference are strictly limited. To register and pay to secure your place, please click on any of the "Register Now" buttons located on the dedicated 2020 Regional Conference Series website.
Further speaker details will be made available over the coming weeks. These will be advertised in In Brief as well as on the NSW Bar Association Website.
For any questions about CPD requirements, conferences or the general CPD program, please contact the Professional Development Department on 02 9232 4919 or via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
If you no longer wish to receive In Brief, please notify the Bar Association's Certification Officer