Internet and the Law
Promoted by St Aloysius' College Law Lunch
A presentation/ Q&A/ Lunch on Friday, 29 April, 12.30pm-2.30pm
Presentation by Australian High Court Judge, the Hon Mr Justice Stephen Gageler SC. His Presentation with Q&A is entitled "Dr Google and Mr Austlii QC: Can The Rule of Law remain The Rule of Lawyers in the Age of the Internet?"
Venue: Doltone House Hyde Park, Elizabeth St, Sydney. Presentation and Lunch (2 courses and drinks) $150, discounted to $100 for current law students. Bookings essential www.trybooking.com/KHLK
Attendance at this event accounts for one CPD point. With a community comprising of over five hundred members who are practicing or studying in the field of law, St Aloysius’ College invites you to the inaugural ‘Law Presentation and Lunch’. Any monies raised will support SAC Bursary Program.
- Law Lunch Friday 29 April, 12 for 12.30pm start
- Speaker is High Court Judge The Hon Mr Justice Gageler SC ( Past Parent)
- Title of Speech is ‘Dr Google and Mr Austlii QC: Can the Rule of Law remain The Rule of Lawyers in the Age of the Internet?’
- Venue is Doltone House Hyde Park, Elizabeth St (Tattersalls Building)
- Speech and Lunch $150. 1 CPD point (Professional Development)
- Discount tickets for current students of law $100
- Any monies raised from the day supporting the SAC College Bursary Program.
- Bookings essential www.trybooking.com/KHLK
- For those who can make it. Drinks following in Tattersalls.
- Can select a table by decade group, create your own (either ring James on 0410474645) or simply put down name with your details and we will allocate you a table
If you no longer wish to receive In Brief, please notify the Bar Association's Certification Officer