Barristers' Safe Place - Friday, 22 October
Safe Place is a confidential discussion group that takes place every two weeks. All participants are admitted to a Zoom webinar anonymously. You can:
- choose to identify yourself and speak;
- speak without providing your name; or
- listen, with other participants not knowing you are there.
The Safe Place will meet on Friday, 22 October 2021 at 5.00pm. To break the ice we will begin by discussing "The Ups and Downs of Rebuilding your Practice", which could be of interest to:
- People who have taken time off for parental/caring responsibilities
- People who are morphing into different areas of practice (either through their own choosing or because the other practice area has dried up)
- People who have moved chambers
- People who have relocated (e.g., interstate)
- People who have had a falling out with one/some major briefing solicitors
This profession can be a solitary one even in ordinary times. Our hope is that Safe Place may assist barristers to feel supported and to know that others are facing similar struggles at the moment. Many barristers who have attended recent catch ups have reported finding them helpful in these ways.
Register here to join the next meeting of the Barristers' Safe Place.
Should you have any questions about the webinar, please contact email@example.com
If you no longer wish to receive In Brief, please notify the Bar Association's Certification Officer