Anonymous and confidential reporting
Members are encouraged to make use of the Spot reporting platform. Spot is an anonymous, informal reporting mechanism which allows those who have experienced or witnessed sexual harassment, workplace bullying or discrimination
- to make a personalised, confidential record of the incident; and
- to consider submitting a report on an anonymous basis.
Spot is an AI tool which is entirely anonymous and confidential:
- The tool is hosted on Spot’s servers, and is independent of the Bar Association.
- You can decide what information to record and whether to submit an anonymous report.
- If you submit a report, it will be sent to the Association’s independent Sexual Harassment Officer on an anonymous basis. You can choose to be contacted by the Sexual Harassment Officer via the platform, or not.
- Spot functions as an intermediary and will not share your details with anyone.
The Sexual Harassment Officer, Jenny Houen, can provide support and information on complaint pathways and referrals. She does not conduct investigations or provide legal advice. You can contact Jenny Houen directly for support and advice by calling 0427 317 958 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you no longer wish to receive In Brief, please notify the Bar Association's Certification Officer