Last chance to register 2022 Sydney CPD Conference
Online Registrations Extended
Registrations for ONLINE attendance at the Sydney Conference have been extended till COB tomorrow. A very limited number of in-person tickets are also available on a first-come, first-serve basis.
The 2022 Sydney Regional Conference will be held on Saturday, 5 March 2022, at the Hyatt Regency Sydney. The conference will run from 9:00 am - 5:00pm, with full attendance attracting 6 CPD points.
Confirmed speakers for the conference include:
- The Honourable Justice Andrew Bell, President of the Court of Appeal
- The Honourable Justice Robert Thomas Beech-Jones, Chief Judge at Common Law
- The Honourable Justice Michael Wigney, Federal Court of Australia
- The Honourable Justice Julia Lonergan, Supreme Court of NSW
- The Honourable Jennifer Boland AM, Deputy President, NCAT and former Judge of the Family Court
- His Honour Judge Andrew Scotting, District Court of NSW
- Michael McHugh SC, President, NSW Bar Association
- Trish McDonald SC, Tenth Floor Selborne/Wentworth Chambers
- Belinda Rigg SC, Public Defenders Chambers
- Patrick Griffin SC, Seventh Floor Garfield Barwick Chambers
- Kate Eastman AM SC, New Chambers
- Sharyn Hall SC, Samuel Griffith Chambers
Download the full program here - 2022 Sydney Conference.
Running from 9:00am to 5:00pm, full attendance at the conference attribute 6 CPD points, with at least one point in each of the four CPD strands: Substantive law, practice and procedure and evidence, barristers' skills, practice management and business skills and ethics and professional responsibility.
Attendees are offered both IN-PERSON and VIRTUAL registration options. Discounted rates are available for those attending virtually. To register to secure a place, please click on any of the REGISTER NOW buttons located on the dedicated 2022 Regional Conference Series website.
For any questions about CPD requirements, conferences or the general CPD program, please contact the Professional Development Department via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you no longer wish to receive In Brief, please notify the Bar Association's Certification Officer