Upcoming CPD Event: Competition Law Conference 2022
This annual one-day Conference will be held virtually on Saturday, 21 May 2022.
The Conference, which has been held since 1989, provides an opportunity for those interested in Competition Law to update their knowledge on the specific areas covered by this year’s conference including:
- Conduct of Competition Litigation (Justice Michael O’Bryan, Federal Court)
- Proposed Merger Reforms in Australia (Linda Evans Herbert Smith Freehills
- Abuse of Dominance in Digital Markets (Dr Katharine Kemp UNSW and Sarah Keene NZ Bar)
- Regulating Business Ecosystems: Is this a new paradigm for Competition Law (Dr Martyn Taylor (Norton Rose Fulbright) and
- Is Competition Law a roadblock to Sustainability Incentives (Paul Schoff and Haydn Flack Minter Ellison).
For full details, please download a flyer and registration form here.
If you no longer wish to receive In Brief, please notify the Bar Association's Certification Officer