Tonight: Practice Management - Working with Solicitors and Clients
Webinar - Wednesday, 30 March 2022 (Session 5)
The Practice Management – By Barristers for Barristers will continue next Wednesday, 30 March 2022, with barristers Rob Hollo SC and Vanessa Whittaker SC and leadership consultant Tony Frost.
Topics discussed will include:
- Understanding the solicitor’s various roles with clients, witnesses, experts, employees and partners and barristers.
- Understanding what your solicitors need from you and what do they not need.
- Recognising and understanding the moments that matter in working with solicitors – being prepared and being proactive.
- Acquiring skills to create and build successful relationships with solicitors.
- Breaking bad news – some tips.
For further information and to register for the series please click here.
This webinar series is open to NSW Bar Association members.
If you no longer wish to receive In Brief, please notify the Bar Association's Certification Officer