Current issues in employment and industrial law
The Federal Court of Australia invites practitioners to a Conversation on Current Issues in the Practice of Employment and Industrial Law, hosted by the Hon Justice Mordy Bromberg on Thursday, 25 October 2018 from 5.30pm to 7.00pm (AEDT) in Court 1, Level 21, Queens Square.
There will be three short presentations:
- Class Actions in Employment and Industrial Law – Kate Eastman SC (NSW Bar) and Alexandra Grayson (Maurice Blackburn)
- Availability of Judicial Review arising from Dispute Settlement Procedures – Ingmar Taylor SC (NSW Bar) and Kylie Nomchong SC (NSW Bar)
- The WorkPac Decision of the Full Court – Mark Gibian (NSW Bar) and Alice DeBoos (K&L Gates)
Refreshments will be served at the conclusion of the event. Please RSVP to Ms Elizabeth Sotiriadis at Ea.Brombergj@fedcourt.gov.au by Friday, 19 October 2018.
Video-link will be available at the Federal Court in the following locations:
- Melbourne: Court 6A, Commonwealth Law Courts, 305 William Street
- Perth: Court 4, Peter Durack Commonwealth Law Courts Building, 1 Victoria Avenue
- Canberra: Court 1, Nigel Bowen Commonwealth Law Courts Building, Childers Street
- Brisbane: Court 6, Harry Gibbs Commonwealth Law Courts Building, 119 North Quay
- Adelaide: Court 2, Roma Mitchell Commonwealth Law Courts Building, 3 Angas Street
- Darwin: Court 9, Supreme Court Building, State Square
If you no longer wish to receive In Brief, please notify the Bar Association's Certification Officer