2020 Regional Conference Series
CLOSING SOON - Call for papers
The Bar Association's Professional Development Department invites members to submit suggestions and/or abstracts for papers to be included in the Association's 2020 Regional CPD Conference series. The conferences will be held on Saturdays in Ballina, Newcastle, Orange, Parramatta and Sydney during February and March.
The dates for 2020 Conferences are:
- Newcastle, Saturday 22 February 2020, Novotel Newcastle Beach
- North Coast (Ballina), Saturday 29 February 2020, Ramada Hotel
- Orange, Saturday 7 March 2020, Orange Ex-Servicemen’s
- Sydney, Saturday 21 March 2020, Hilton Hotel Sydney
- Parramatta, Saturday 28 March 2020, Park Royal Parramatta
Interested barristers, solicitors, academics, legal and non-legal professionals are invited to submit suggestions for papers online, HERE. During the submission process, you will be asked to provide your contact details, conference preference, a working title and, where possible, a short description or abstract of your suggestion presentation. All submissions must come under at least one of the four categories of CPD.
Suggestions and abstracts are requested by Monday 30 September 2019.
For any enquiries, please contact Tiffany McDonald at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you no longer wish to receive In Brief, please notify the Bar Association's Certification Officer